Saturday, August 25, 2012

Anna Faris Baby

HE'S HERE ~ Anna Faris and husband actor Chris Pratt are parents People exclusively reports.

Jack arrived a littler earlier than expected and will be spending some time in the NICU - no other details were made available.
Faris starred along with Sacha Baron Cohen in The Dictator and is currently working on Give It a Year.  Pratt is currently on the small screen on Parks and Recreation and is filming Zero Dark Thirty.

The couple have been married since 2009.

Photo Source: Getty

2 comments:

ohbabynames said...

They are so cool. Best of luck

Kiran Iluri said...

Wonderful piece of information, I had come to know about your blog from my friend Nandu , Hyderabad, I have read at least 7 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that I had been looking for, and I would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a ton once again, Regards, Baby Boy Names