Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Kimberly and James Van Der Beek Baby

UPDATE ~ The baby boy's name is Joshua as reported exclusively by People.

March 15, 2012 DAWSON'S A DADDY ~ James and Kimberly Van Der Beek are second time parents.

The couple welcomed their second child, a son, on March 13, the actor announced via Twitter; “Had my first son this morning… well, actually, my wife had him. I just caught him. Wow. Heart expanding way faster than my brain,” James writes.

“If you could bottle up and distribute this feeling, I swear there’d be no more war. #fatherhood”

The new addition is a little brother for Olivia.

“Had such a blessed and miraculous birth experience. Cannot wait to share it with all of you!” Kimberly Tweeted later in the evening.

“Thank you for all the love and good wishes. I can feel it all. xo”

The couple have been married since August of 2010.

Photo Source:  WireImage

No comments: