Friday, 15 October 2010

Alicia Keys Baby

SINGING LULLABYS ~ Alicia Keys and husband Swizz Beatz have welcomed their first child together, a baby boy named Egypt Daoud Dean, her rep confirmed to UsMagazine.com. The singer gave birth in NYC on Thursday October 14, 2010 at night, the rep added.


On Friday, Beatz (real name: Kasseem Dean) Tweeted: "I'm so thankful for everything I been blessed with in my life wowwwwww!"

This is Keys' first child and Beatz has three children from previous relationships.

The couple tied the knot in a private ceremony this past July on the Mediterranean Sea and have been together since the fall of 2008.

Mary J Blige tweeted; "I'm So excited 2 Congratulate my brother @ therealswizzz and @aliciakeys keys on there New, baby, boy!!!!!!!"

No announcement has been made by the couple.

Photo Source: Getty Images

No comments: