IT'S A GIRL ~ The Office actor Amy Ryan and her comedy writer fiancé Eric Slovin are parents! Georgia Gracie arrived on October 15, 2009 in New York City. "All are doing well and so happy," Ryan's rep tells People.
Ryan is an Oscar nominated actor for her role as a troubled mom in 2007's Gone Baby Gone. She was also seen on The Office as human resources staffer Holly, who had a romance with Steve Carell's Michael last season. Her next role is going to be new mom.
Georgia ~ Greek; farmer. Feminine form of George. The name of a southern state in the United States.
Star babies, daughters of:
- Hope Davis (actor) & Jon Patrick Walker (actor)
- Harrison Ford (actor) & Melissa Mathison (screenwriter)
- Colleen Zenk (actor) & Mark Pinter (actor)
- Felicity Huffman (actor) & William H. Macy (actor)
- Jerry Hall (model) & Mick Jagger (musician)
- Jill Goodacre (model) & Harry Connick Jr. (musician/actor)
- Kelley Menighan Hensley
Photo Source: WireImage