Wednesday, 9 September 2009

Katherine Heigl Adopting


ADOPTING ~ Radar Online is exclusively reporting that Katherine Heigl and her musician husband, Josh Kelley are adopting a child this week. "It is a little girl and she'll be 10 months at the end this month," Heigl said on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in an episode to air Friday, announcing her impending adoption. "She was actually born the day before me in November, which I thought was really serendipitous and just kind of like a sign. I realized just recently that I basically forfeited my birthday for the rest of my life."

People also reports that the couple are adopting a special-needs girl from Korea; Heigl's sister also was adopted from Korea. The baby's name is Naleigh after her mother Nancy and sister Leigh.

The couple have been married since December 2007.

Photo Source: WireImage

No comments: