Tuesday, 21 April 2009

Jill Scott Baby


SINGING LULLABIES ~ Actor/R&B singer Jill Scott and her fiancé, drummer Lil Jon Roberts, are parents People magazine reports. Jett Hamilton arrived on April 20, 2009 at 4:20 p.m. and weighed 7 lbs., 8 oz.

Jill admitted what a surprise the news was as she was told by doctors that she would never conceive. "It sorts of throws you for a huge loop, especially since I was told I could never be pregnant," she said. "This was a shock, a complete and utter shock to me." She learned that she was pregnant just before leaving for Botswana where she filmed her new show (HBO series The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency, based on the popular novels by Alexander McCall Smith). "The first trimester I spent in Botswana. That was one of the biggest challenges of my life. First trimester! You're sick every morning. It was seven hours time difference, the heat, the bugs, the 14 hour days."

Scott is a three-time Grammy Award winner and star film Why Did I Get Married?

Jett ~ English; jet black. Variation of Jet ~ English; plane.

Hamilton ~ Old English; flat topped hill.

Photo Source: WireImage

No comments: