Monday, 15 December 2008

Naomi Watts & Liev Schrieiber Baby


UPDATE ~ People is reporting that the baby's name is Samuel Kai.

Samuel ~ Hebrew; God heard.

Star babies, sons of:

  • Sally Field
  • Jason Hervey
  • Brandon Inge
  • Lexa Doig & Michael Shanks
  • Jack Black
  • Jessica Lange & Sam Shepard
Kai ~ Welsh/Scandinavian/Greek; keeper of the keys; earth. South African; beautiful. Hawaiian; the sea.

Star babies:
  • son of Jennifer Connelly
  • daughters of Donald Trump Jr.
  • daughter of Vince Carter
PAINTED BLUE ~ Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber welcomed their second child on December 13th, 2008 People has learned. "I can confirm Naomi and Liev had a baby boy yesterday," said the actress's rep.

US Magazine exclusively reported the news back in July and Liev casually confirmed the news to Conan O'Brien.

The couple have been together since 2006 when they met on the set of The Painted Veil. They reside in New York City and Los Angeles. They are already parents to Alexander "Sasha" who arrived in July of 2007.

Photo Source: WireImage

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hi,

Just a wondeful celebrity baby names resource. I got news from your blog posts, which I didn't know. Thanks for these posts.
It would be great if you could post a write-up on the worst celebrity baby names...I don't know about your personal choice...its a suggestion only :)
I myself has a site on baby announcement cards, http://www.uptownbabycard.com/ and would like to refer your wonderful blog's name in my site, if you could also kindly make a reference to my site in your blog. Just a passing thought.
Please feel free to let me know your thoughts at webmaster@uptownbabycard.com.
Good Luck and God Bless!
Sharon
sharonuptown@gmail.com