Sunday, 27 April 2008

Laurel Holloman Baby

Some wonderful news from the L word Fan Site, Laurel Holloman and her husband, production designer Paul Macherey, welcomed their second daughter on March 25th, this time through domestic adoption. Rumours about a new baby came about when Laurel had to drop out of a planned appearance at an L word convention. She said that; "I’m not pregnant; I adopted a little girl on March 25th. It's a domestic adoption. [That's] all I can say. So I have two little girls now. I’m not going to say anything yet, but it was an amazing experience. I had a wonderful experience with the birth mother who I spent a lot of time with before I left. Her labor was very touch and go and I was not going to leave her alone in that situation and go to London [for the convention]. ... I really wanted to go to London, but I didn’t want to risk losing my daughter."

This is the couple's second child, this baby is a sister for 3 1/2 old Lola.

No comments: