Tuesday, 1 April 2008

Brendan Fehr Baby


PROUD PAPA ~ Brendan Fehr is a first time dad after his wife Jen gave birth to a baby girl on March 26th, 2008 at 12:04 a.m. James Olivia was 21 inches long and weighed 9 lbs., 7 oz. Brendan shared the news on his blog; I have wonderful news. I'm also a papa!!! I'm going to post some pics on the site in the gallery. James Olivia Fehr is the new addition. 9 lb. 7 oz., 21 in. born March 26, 12:04 am. I'm just taking it all in and yeah whatever, it's not your kid so you might not care (that's how I am about other people's kids so don't feel bad) but I'm loving just watching the little monkey and won't bore you since I think new parents have that tendency but man... just Blessed, really Blessed. Beautiful wife, beautiful child and a God who claims us all as His children. Couldn't be happier.

Brendan formerly was on Roswell and currently has a recurring role on CSI: Miami.

James ~ English; variant of Jacob ~ Hebrew; supplanter.

Olivia ~ Latin; olive tree.

Star babies, daughters of:
  • Justine Bateman
  • Beverly D'Angelo & Al Pachino
  • Eddie Vedder
  • Lisa Vidal
  • Denzel Washington
  • Tim Henman
  • Dick Wolf
  • Diane McInerney
  • John Edward
  • Lori Loughlin & Mossimo Gianulli
  • Sara Evans
Photo Source: WireImage

No comments: