Tuesday, 24 June 2008

Tamzin Outhwaite Baby


EASTENDERS MUM ~ Tamzin Outhwaite had delivered her first child The Press Association reports. Tamzin and her husband, actor Tome Ellis are the parents of a daughter. Florence Elsie arrived last week. Florence is a sister for Tom's daughter Nora.

Tamzin was formerly on EastEnders and the BBC drama Hotel Babylon. She has since filmed upcoming ITV crime series The Fixer. She revealed last summer that she had been turning down parts to try for a baby. "I don't want to leave it too late, especially as we want more than one child," the 37-year-old said just before her wedding. "I am not worried in the least about my career taking a back seat. I want to change my priorities."

The couple has been married since June 2006.

Florence ~ Latin; the meaning of the name Florence is prosperous, flowering.

Elsie ~ German; diminutive form of Elizabeth.

Photo Source: Wireimage

No comments: