Tuesday, 22 January 2008

Chris Walker Baby

AUSSIE RUGBY PLAYER IS A FIRST TIME DAD ~ The Daily Telegraph is saying that Chris Walker is "on top of the world" after his partner Courtney Hammond gave birth to the couple's first child. Harper May made her arrival on the Gold Coast (located in the southeast corner of Queensland, Australia) and weighed almost 8lbs.

Back in July, the couple were interviewed by Australian Woman's Day when the first announced they were expecting. Chris told the magazine how excited he was to become a father saying; "Courtney and I are both ready for this. I’m totally head-over-heels in love with her and I’m loving what I’m feeling right now. I haven’t felt like this for a very long time." Source: Woman's Day, July 9th issue, pages 10 & 11.

Harper ~ English; minstrel.

May ~ Latin; in Roman mythology, Maia was goddess of spring growth. The name of the month May comes from Maia.

No comments: