Friday, 16 May 2008

Liz & Paul Brandt Baby

CANADIAN COUNTRY BOY ~ Congratulations are in order for Paul Brandt and his wife Liz Peterson. The couple welcomed their first child, son Joseph arrived on May 15th, 2008.

Source: Paul's official site.

November 24th, 2007 ~ The Edmonton Sun has an article on Canadian country singer Paul Brandt. The Alberta native is going to be a father. "We just announced today that we're expecting," Brandt tells Sun Media midway through a phone interview conducted earlier this month. "It's rockin' my world, and my friends say it's going to change everything. Back when I was working at the hospital, I would take care of up to five babies at a time. And I remember I loved that experience, but I knew I wasn't ready. Now I feel like I'm more ready. In fact, I know I'm ready to jump off that cliff."

No comments: