Friday, October 26, 2007

Rachel Luttrell Baby


STARGATE ATLANTIS BABY ~ Rachel Luttrell welcomed a baby boy this month. The birth was announced on Rachel's official site; "Yes, its true. My beautiful son was born two weeks back, We are all doing well. I absolutely love him. I want to take a moment to salute all you mothers out there. I had witnessed my sisters travel down the road of motherhood before me but until I began to walk the path on my own (about 10 months back) I really had no idea how profoundly transforming the journey would be. When this path is embarked on in earnest and with conviction it really is the path of a warrior. There is no doubt in my mind about that. So, to all you warriors out there, I salute you."

Rachel Luttrell was born in Tanzania and moved to Canada with her family at the age of five. Her mother is from Lushoto, Tanzania and her father is a Louisiana native of British descent. She is also a classically trained ballerina and musician. She attended The Russian Academy of Classical Ballet as well as for music, the Royal Conservatory of Music in Toronto. Music runs in the family as her father was a member of the internationally acclaimed Toronto Mendelssohn Choir.

She is currently on Stargate Atlantis and has also appeared in episodes of ER and Charmed. Luttrell also portrayed Veronica Beck on Street Legal.

Photo Source: Wireimage

No comments: