Friday, 10 August 2007

Stuart O'Grady Baby


THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESET ~ The South Australian cycling champ and wife Anne Marie welcomed their first baby girl into the world on August 6th, 2007 which is also O'Grady's 34th birthday. Keira Rose weighed in 7 lbs, 7 oz in a Monte Carlo hospital at 2:35 a.m.

Timing is everything. O'Grady is recovering from a horrific smash during this year's Tour de France. It has been just weeks since O'Grady crashed out of the prestigious event, fracturing eight ribs, a shoulder, collarbone and three vertebrae, and puncturing a lung. "It's the best present I could have got or been given by my wife," O'Grady told The Advertiser. "I'm rapt and it takes some of the pain away I have been suffering in recent weeks. "I am enjoying having two girls in my sick bed at the moment."

This is the second child for the couple, Keira has a big brother Seth.

Keira ~ Gaelic/Celtic ~ black haired one.

Rose ~ English; flower.

Photo Source: The Advertiser

No comments: