Friday, 3 August 2007

Kyle Kosier Baby


NEW DALLAS CHEERLEADER ~ The Dallas Cowboys official site is announcing the return of starting guard Kyle Kosier following the birth of his daughter. Kylee Rae was born on August 1st and weighed 7 lbs, 8oz. "It means a lot to me and especially my wife and family to know that they let me out just to go deliver the baby," Kosier said. "There was no big hurry for me to come back, but I felt obligated to my teammates to come back."

Kylee is Kyle and Jenny's second child, the couple have a 19 month old son.

Kyle has also played for the Detroit Lions and the San Francisco 49ers.

Kylee ~ Gaelic; variation of Kylie ~ Gaelic/Celtic; victorious. A narrow strait or channel.

Star babies, daughter of:
  • Matthew Fox ~ Kyle (pronounced Kylie)
Rae ~ English; doe. Feminine form of Ray. Variation of Rachel.

Star babies, daughter of:
  • Tommy Chong
Photo Source: Wireimage

No comments: