Monday, 18 June 2007

Julia Roberts Baby


AMERICA'S SWEETHEART IS A 3RD TIME MOMMY ~ A People.com exclusive; Julia, America's Sweetheart gave birth to Henry Daniel, her 3rd child with cameraman Danny Moder. Henry arrived today, June 18th, in Los Angeles weighing in at 8 1/2 lbs. The baby boy joins 2 year old siblings Hazel and Phinn.

Roberts opened up about motherhood on The Oprah Winfrey Show last December, around the time that she announced her pregnancy. "I definitely feel that I've expanded as a human being,” she said. “I have more empathy and more compassion, I think, because I feel so blessed on a level that I can't even wrap my mind around really." Roberts also told Oprah that she had expected to love her children, but was surprised at how much she likes them. "I just love them," Roberts gushed. "They're fun and happy and honest and just fill me with so much joy. I guess I didn't realize that you could really just like your children as much as your friends, you know?"

Julia and Danny have been married since July of 2002. The couple tied the knot at their ranch home in New Mexico in a moonlit midnight ceremony.

Henry ~ German; rules his household. The name Henry has belonged to eight English Kings.

Star babies:
  • Ray Baker (actor) & Patricia Richardson (actor)
  • Nancy Dolman (actor) & Martin Short (actor)
  • Lauren Holly (actor)
  • Norah O'Donnell (t.v. news correspondent)
  • Jessica Osbourne (actor)
  • Patricia Richardson (actor) & Ray Baker
  • Meryl Streep (actor)
  • Emily Robinson (musician)
  • Exene Cervenka (musician) & Viggo Mortensen (actor)
  • James Taylor (musician)
  • Heidi Klum (model) & Seal (musician)
  • Billy Bob Thornton (actor/director/screenwriter)
  • Steve Zahn (actor) & Robin Peterman (actor)
  • Corbin Bernsen (actor) & Amanda Pays (actor)
  • Christa Miller (actor) & Bill Lawrence (writer)
Daniel ~ Hebrew; God is my judge

Celebrity babies named Daniel, sons of:
  • Pat Cash (athlete) & Anne-Britt Kristiansen (model)
  • Audrey Landers (actor)
  • Donatella Versace (designer) & Paul Beck (model)
  • Joseph "Run" Simmons (musician)
  • Natasha Richardson (actor) & Liam Neeson (actor)
  • Solange Knowles (musician) & Daniel Smith (athlete)
  • Dan Rather (t.v. personality/journalist)
  • Patricia Heaton (actor) & David Hunt (actor)

Photo Source: Wireimage

No comments: