Monday, 9 April 2007

Sophie Lee Baby


3RD CHILD FOR AUSSIE ACTOR ~ Actor Sophie Lee and her husband, Anthony Freedman recently welcomed their 3rd son. Jack is a new brother for Edie, 4 and Tom 20 months. She recently sat down with Australian Women's Weekly magazine, here are some highlights; "Motherhood is so fulfilling" says Sophie “I’ve always wanted three children. I guess I’ve got a lot happening. It was hard to find the time to fit it all in. I think motherhood is the hardest work that you can ever do. It’s easier to act or write a novel than raise children! But it’s so fulfilling, with special moments every day!” On finding her new career focus “There’s something about having children that refocuses your energies and galvanises you to go ahead in your life. I wasn’t unhappy, but I knew I wanted to write and, from that moment, I felt I had to do it.” Sophie’s first novel ‘Alice in La La Land’ is being released in April.

Source: The Australian Women’s Weekly, April issue, pages 78-80

Sophie has worked on the big screen in Muriel's Wedding and The Castle.

Jack ~ English; God has been gracious, has shown favour. Originally derived from Jacques or John but has become a very well-established as a name on its own and is very popular.

Star babies, sons of:
  • Kristian Alfosono
  • Nigel Barker & Cristen Chin
  • Martha Burns & Paul Gross
  • David Gahan
  • Lisa Linde & James Marsden
  • Virginia Madsen & Antonio Sabato Jr.
  • Vanessa Paradis & Johnny Depp
  • Luke Perry
  • Brendan Shanahan
Photo Source: Wireimage

No comments: